A challenging position in a leading and high potential company in the field of Integrated photonics.
Your mission is to grow our commercial department to the next level together with your team!
- Identify strategic transaction and growth opportunities for SMART Photonics at existing clients and partners.
- Build strong partnerships and maintain excellent relations with our clients during their journey from first prototype to product introduction and commercial success.
- Actively pursue deal optimizing strategies and opportunities.
- Prepare and share strategic account planning and status updates for the allocated accounts with relevant KPIs to track progress.
- Represent the organization at important industry events and participate in industry specific activities. (travel up to 25%)
- Guide the commercial team to an even higher level, draft future roadmaps.
- Offer understanding knowledge about the challenges, opportunities and newest innovations in the Integrated Photonics market. (telecommunications, sensors, etc)
Finally, you will need to have great internal stakeholder management skills, and not be afraid to challenge existing processes, suggest improvements or drive change by working closely with the relevant departments all around our business.
The ideal candidate is / has:
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical account management or technical sales position in the semiconductor industry (preferably 3-5 semiconductors)
- Proven track record of building relationships and using different sales channels.
- Available to travel up to 25% both in Europe, Asia and USA.
- Experience in the technical area of datacom / telecoms markets, sensing applications or chip manufacturing industry is a strong plus.
- A team player who contributes to our great work culture and open communication style, we achieve success together
We offer you:
Apply for this job
- A challenging business development position and the opportunity to develop yourself on personal and professional level.
- A new adventure within a high potential company, we are going to make history together.
- Good salary conditions and benefits matching a scale-up organization.
- An international team, the option to work partly remote and the best chair massages in town.