As a Customer Engineer it will become your responsibility to lead customer interactions on Technical aspect. You have the in-depth knowledge about integrated photonics to offer strong understanding of the capabilities and struggles in this technology towards our customers.
You also align with all the internal R&D engineers to design new features, improve excysting and collaborate on new innovations. All to keep us ahead of competition and secure customer satisfaction.
Main daily tasks:
- Offer solid knowledge about our Design, Product Design Kit and integrated photonics in general.
- Connect with customers on technical aspect, understand their needs and requests.
- Act as sparring partner for the Director Commerce and our account managers and represent the commercial department on technical content during meetings.
- Participate as technical lead in commercial deals, access technical feasibility.
- Close collaboration with the R&D team and internal project leads.
- Join Photonics events both local as international, update your skills and knowledge, network and broaden scope.
We are looking for a person who has;
- Successfully completed PhD degree in integrated photonics. (or a master with at least 4 years of relevant semiconductor / optical telecommunications /sensors experience.)
- Good communicational skills to deal with different customers, easy communication and willing to speak in public.
- Semiconductor fabrication affinity or experience.
- A strong match with all our company values, with a focus on: Passion to Innovate, Work SMART, Eye for Quality and Teamwork Spirit.
- Commercial interest, willing to grow a career outside the cleanroom and inside the customer locations.
Apply for this job
- A collaborative and diverse team of high professionals
- The opportunity to grow and develop yourself to the next level of professional maturity. We enable your growth via training on the job, inspirational courses and training, personal coaching and a personal development plan.
- The unique chance to get on board of a highly valued company in the field of Photonics
- Located at the sparkling and inspiring High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven
- Up to 25% remote job possible.
- an interesting compensation package.