In our ambition to become the leading integrated photonics foundry, we work hard to expand our production capacity and to push the boundaries of our technology. We invest in equipment, machines, people and teams, to increase productivity and improve quality. This enables our customers to thrive based on the latest cutting-edge technology in Photonics.
To achieve our ambitions, we need our cleanroom to be managed while keeping the facilities operational and maintaining a safe working environment for process engineers, operators, and R&D engineers of SMART Photonics. Therefore, we are hiring a:
Someone who creates and maintains an effective and safe state-of-the-art cleanroom production factory environment.
Description of tasks:
- Responsible for a structured cleanroom operation, with a keen eye on continuing a smooth production.
- Coordinates the day-to-day implementation of the company safety, industrial hygiene and environmental policies and procedures (HSE).
- Work closely with business leaders to identify cleanroom related strategic questions, scope analysis, assign resources, empower the cleanroom facilities, manage execution, and report findings.
- Pro-actively support all cleanroom using teams and colleagues about operational aspects of cleanroom facilities and process equipment.
- Develops and conducts periodic safety audits / assessments to evaluate compliance to regulations of facility safety, environmental policies, and procedures.
Our ideal candidate has/is:
- Successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Multiple years of work experience in a high-tech laboratory and/or cleanroom in a coordinating role. Experienced in environments with corrosive and toxic gas delivery systems and/or cleanroom facilities infrastructure (CDA, N2, vacuum, DI water, HVAC).
- Relevant functional experience in developing, maintaining, and improving the HSE regulation of the company.
- The ideal candidate has a strong focus on our company values; Eye for quality, Bias for action, teamwork spirit and work SMART.
- Capable to understand CAD drawings and schemes.
- Been involved with a scale-up company and has thorough understanding of the challenges as well as the benefits.
- Strong communication- and presentation skills in the English language; able to inspire teams and individuals on all levels. Dutch or willing to learn is a strong pre.
What we offer you
- Be part of an amazing adventure in building an industry leading company.
- A key role in accomplishing the company’s success.
- To evolve SMART Photonics into a market leader in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
- Strong focus on personal- and professional development via courses, training and a tailor-made career development plan.
- To be a strong contributor in a talented group of passionate, high educated people working in an open culture in multidisciplinary teams.
Apply for this job