The European Union announces the European Chips Act in which they invest 43 billion Euros to strengthen its position as a technological leader in the semiconductor value chain. We expect huge expansion next year as result of this deal. Our Engineering team is preparing for the next steps to take and remain in lead of the PDK design. To be Ready for this we are recruiting an experienced Integration PDK engineer with a focus on the integration of our designs.
It will become your responsibility to develop and improve our automation tools, which are contributing to verify and test the new building blocks (BB) and PDK’s. In the meanwhile, you are also challenged to act as owner of the release, to analyse the data and draft the design manual. You are in lead of the overview of your own projects, collect and analyse the data, share outcomes with cross sectorial teams and assess new designs.
Main daily tasks:
- Development and maintenance of our automation tools used for testing and verifying.
- Verify PDK and BB listing and performance data.
- Validate software implementation.
- Draft and secure the design manual.
- Assess new process proposals on measurability and characterization.
- Writing of documents, data Processing and analysis algorithms.
- Close collaboration with the internal R&D team and external software vendors.
- Secure all data, notes and manuals and take responsibility of storage, updates, and accessibility of the documents.
We are looking for a person who has;
- Successfully completed a MSc or PhD degree in electronics, photonics or physics.
- Experience in the semicon – or chip industry as integration engineer or PDK engineer is a must have.
- Good knowledge of Python programming.
- Knowledge of GitHub hosting, and programs such as K-Layout, Synopsis and /or PhoeniX.
- Semiconductor fabrication affinity or experience.
- A strong match with all our company values, with a focus on: Passion to Innovate, Work SMART, Eye for Quality and Teamwork Spirit.
Apply for this job
- A collaborative and diverse team of high professionals
- The opportunity to grow and develop yourself to the next level of professional maturity. We enable your growth via training on the job, inspirational courses and training, personal coaching and a personal development plan.
- The unique chance to get on board of a highly valued company in the field of Photonics
- Located at the sparkling and inspiring High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven
- Making an impact & adding value
- We are acknowledged as a high tech company and therefore meeting all the requirements to support a full VISA for all nationalities (also for Spouse and children under 18) paperwork, relocation support and relocation budget are included in the deal if needed.