At SMART Photonics the process engineering group takes ownership regarding our internal production processes. Each speciality is divided in clusters and each cluster has a Lead engineer. For our Litho cluster as well as for the Plasma cluster we are recruiting a Lead Engineer.
- Coach, guide and manage a group of (senior) process engineers.
- Decide on actions to take, priorities and divide the workload and projects amongst the team.
- Define and execute projects related to capacity expansion, process stability and performance.
- Support process development and roadmap activities needed for future InP technology.
- Participate in various cross functional teams to improve yields, solve process problems, simplify procedures, processes and selection, qualification and release of new tools and processes with improved capacity and capability.
- You will oversee and work collaboratively with production and quality personnel assuring orders are completed on time and within specification.
- Act as sparring partner for the VP engineering.
We are looking for a person who has/is
- Advance degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, material science, or electrical engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience with 3-5 semiconductor processes (Plasma or Litho)
- Affinity with photonics and/or electronics
- In depth knowledge and proven experience off process improvement and statistical tools like FMEA, SPC, DoE.
- Experience supporting a fab operations team, training of fab procedures, root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- A natural independent drive to take responsibility/ownership to get the job done, stay focused and be pro-active.
- Embodies cooperation and co-creation and has the communication skills to do so.
- proven skills to manage / lead a team and willing to help in the daily operational tasks as well.
- To become part of a new revolution in chip technology in the field of Photonics,
- To start something great, to add real value and to have a significant impact.
- Room for own initiatives and professional development to a (more senior) Managerial position is an option.
- A talented group of passionate people working in an open, informal culture in multidisciplinary teams.
Apply for this job