Our process engineering team is rapidly growing and for several clusters we are recruiting a Lead Process Engineer. (cluster lead) A challenging position which requires strong 3-5 semiconductor production knowledge. On top of this you are a natural Lead, interested to combine leadership skills with your senior technical knowledge.
You guide the team by example, tackle known and unknown technical challenges and keep up a good spirit. You are willing and able to lead our team into new adventures, understand the atmosphere in a scale-up organisation and willing to take ownership in this journey.
You are responsible for maintaining, improving, and co-developing the processes of 1 or 2 clusters to produce photonic components. Our clusters are divided in Metrology, Epitaxy, Plasma, Metal and Lithography. In your cluster your tasks as a lead Process Engineer are:
- Define and execute projects related to capacity expansion, process stability and performance.
- Process development and roadmap activities needed for future InP technology.
- Participate in various cross functional teams to improve yields, solve process problems, simplify procedures, processes and selection, qualification and release of new tools and processes with improved capacity and capability.
- Guide and lead your team towards the next phase of maturity, combing operational tasks and hands-on technical challenges with leadership guidance.
- Defining team as well as individual focus and -priorities, enable the team to follow the strategy and act as a shield when pressure is on.
- Tackle known and unknown technical challenges yourself as well as with the team, with an open and creative technical view, find a solution when it seems impossible to solve.
We are looking for a person who has/is
- At least 10 years of experience in a 3-5 semicon production environment is an absolute must.
- A technology driven Lead who likes to combine both the technical content with leadership tasks and who has done both in previous jobs.
- Affinity with photonics and/or electronics
- In depth knowledge and proven experience off process improvement and statistical tools like FMEA, SPC, DoE.
- A natural independent drive to take responsibility/ownership to get the job done, stay focused and be pro-active.
- Embodies cooperation and co-creation and has the communication skills to do so.
- Is always up to date of the latest trends in the field of the semiconductor process industry.
Apply for this job
- To become part of a new revolution in chip technology in the field of Photonics,
- To start something great, to add real value and to have a significant impact.
- Room for own initiatives and professional development, in time, and depending on your performance, this position might offer you a managerial position in the future.
- A talented group of passionate people working in an open, informal culture in multidisciplinary teams.