As Process Engineer, you will have a successful track record developing processes, releasing and testing new and old equipment, collaborating with cross-functional/cross-company teams including equipment and vertical integration.
The new equipment is in the area of Vacuum, lithography and Plasma deposition. (litho tracks, automatic spinners, wet edge and metal evaporation)
- You are responsible for testing the old equipment and its performance
- comparing this with the new machine via data analyse
- measure the new equipment and release when its performance is proven
- Execute projects related to capacity expansion and process simplification
- Troubleshoot process problems and drive details of improvement project execution to enable a smooth flow of production and development wafers in the (pilot) fab.
- Support process development and roadmap activities needed for future InP technology.
- Participate in various cross functional teams to improve yields, solve process problems, simplify procedures, processes and selection, qualification and release of new tools and processes with improved capacity and capability.
- Have a thorough understanding of various plasma aided processes, wet etch process, opto-mechanical systems, metrology, and inspection equipment.
- You will oversee and work collaboratively with production and quality personnel assuring orders are completed on time and within specification.
- Review product requirements with the manufacturing staff to ensure compatibility of processing methods. Compile and evaluate test data to determine appropriate limits and variation for process or material specifications.
We are looking for a person who has
- Matching education at least at bachelor level and extensive experience (10 + years) with process industry or equipment release.
- Knowledge of semiconductor fabrication processes, specific expertise in plasma, litho or metal processes is a plus.
- Affinity with photonics and/or electronics would be an advantage.
- Performs and oversees processing, inspection, and metrology related functions.
- In depth knowledge and proven experience off process improvement and statistical tools like FMEA, SPC, DoE. A lean six sigma green or black belt would be an advantage.
- Experience supporting a fab operations team, writing and training of fab procedures, root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Good communication skills to work collaboratively and thrive on accountability.
- Embodies cooperation and co-creation. These are key to our success.
What we offer you
- One of the biggest advantages of working for SMART Photonics is you can focus on your actual job and do what you do best. While doing this you can make an impact and add value to the next generation of Photonic Integrated Chips. You are seen!
- We are located at the High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven, easily accessible and an inspirational work environment.
- Room for growth and development
- An adventure, never 1 boring working day.
- Please note at the moment of posting this is a temporary job of 9 months to 1 year. This might change as we are rapidly growing but please take in consideration we can’t guarantee. (agency candidates are not accepted, ZZP or independent contractor is)
Are you interested?
Please send your motivation letter and resume to Ilse de Graaf, senior corporate recruiter (via the button) . We are looking forward to your response!
Apply for this job