SMART Photonics has the ambition to become the leading integrated Photonics foundry! We are working hard to increase our production capacity and improve our quality to serve our customers even better. To achieve this, we are investing in equipment, tools, our people, and the teams. We are taking big steps in our journey and yet more steps to follow.
One of our next steps is to find an experienced process engineer metrology, to challenge us on the standard metrology processes and tools in the cleanroom as well as follow up and improve existing processes for upscaling.
Responsibilities & tasks:
- Define and execute projects related to capacity expansion, process stability and performance.
- Monitor and improve the business processes and Statistical Process Controls (SPC) on our wafers to improve yield, achieve quality, cost and productivity requirements
- Analyse and interpret test results, provide detailed and concise reports on process development
- Participate in developing new processes and hardware
- Work together with dynamic, multicultural, and multidisciplinary teams, such as integration, R&D, and operations to plan and execute technology development and solutions on schedule.
- Report progress, analysed results and new opportunities to our internal organisation as well as to our customers.
- Review product requirements with the manufacturing staff to ensure compatibility of processing methods.
The candidate we are looking for is/ has:
- Master degree or PHD in applied physics, electronics, science or Photonics, or equivalent via experience.
- Strong and multiple years of Metrology experience and demonstrated skills to report and analyse.
- High level understanding of semiconductor device physics and microelectronics engineering
- Experimental Design (DOE, Data analysis, technical report writing and customer presentations)
- Structured risk management and problem-solving skills ( FMEA, DMAIC, 8D)
- Able to work in a scale-up environment, understanding and accepting its challenges
- Adaptable, self-starter and a nice colleague to work with.
Apply for this job
- An adventure in a possible new market leader, you will grow alongside our company. Opportunity to develop in your specialty or towards a more leading position as well as to combine both.
- A chance to be part of making history in a strongly growing industry.
- Not a single boring working day
- The best chair massages of all Indium Phosphide Foundries.