An eye for technical details while keeping in mind the bigger picture.
This diverse position offers you a wide scope from yield defining to product introduction, from industrialization to 8D problem solving and everything between this.
As our Quality & Reliability engineer, it is your task to ensure the quality standard of SMART Photonics regarding incoming goods, the manufacturing processes and our products that have been produced and will be delivered to our customers. You will be the one who makes sure that what happens in our workplace is happening according to a high-quality standard and runs as smooth as possible.
Insights in your tasks:
- Independent eye on quality within operations, focus on Factory and Cleanroom
- Q&R responsibility for existing products
- Co-developing and executing the company quality roadmap
- Develop, plan, and coordinate innovative new product introductions in the factory, in cooperation with Product Yield / Vertical Integration/ R&D Engineering
- Secure the factory is meeting the standards for ISO9001 and customer specific requirements
- Driving and managing Q&R continuous improvement projects within operations improving production (process) yield and process efficiency
- Training internal organisation on use of (six sigma) Quality Tools
- Responsible for Incoming- and End of line Product Quality Control
We are looking for a person who is/has
- A Bachelor- or Master degree in Electronics, Physics, Material Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent areas
- Good understanding of semiconductor processes and production techniques
- +5 years’ experience in a similar role within a production environment in the semiconductor industry
- Know-how of relevant quality tools, processes (Six Sigma Lean/Green/Black-belt)
- Excellent analytical (statistical) problem-solving skills/knowledge
- Good communication skills and high self-organising skills
- Affinity with product development and industrialization
- Flexibility to deal with changing environments in a scale-up company
- A Team player who knows how to motivate a team to realise the next step in quality
- Quality and Continuous improvement mindset
- To develop with us SMART Photonics into a market leader in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
- A challenging position with plenty of room for own initiatives and professional development.
- A company in which you start or grow a career, not just a job.
- An entrepreneurial role within the context of Quality & Reliability in which you can enter a green field
- A talented group of passionate people working in an open, informal culture in multidisciplinary teams.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity which is on the intersection of Quality, Reliability, and high-tech processes? Then feel free to either apply or reach out to our Recruiter Ilse de Graaf. Looking forward to your response.
Apply for this job