High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
Job description and responsibility
As an R&D Engineer you’re part of our Research & Development team. Within this particular team, you intensively collaborate with our R&D scientist, your peer R&D Engineers and colleagues from operations. Fundamentally it’s your challenge to critically and precisely engineer specific modules based upon the given technical and functional requirements. However, it’s a solid part of your job to critically push back on the given requirements and its feasibility rather than just doing what is being asked.
We are looking for a person who has/is
• Either has a PhD combined with practical experience or a freshly graduated master’s student with super relevant theoretical knowledge
• You bring along either relevant knowledge or practical experience within the field of electron optics and/or Photonics.
• Someone who truly get’s a spark when someone talks about Photonics. Integrated Photonics make you tick!
• Strong affinity with semi-conductor fabrication technologies and products
• Solid analytical and creative thinking skills for effective engineering.
• Ability to act as an entrepreneur because you have todeal with blanc sheet of papers
• Has a natural independent drive to take responsibility and ownership
• Willing to go for it!
Are you ready to join us and develop SMART Photonics into a market leader?
Are you keen on Photonics and are you looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity? Then feel free to apply. Still in doubt? Simply reach out to our Recruiter Sjoerd Jacobs (firstname.lastname@example.org). He’s always open for a chat.
How can you engage with our organisation and bring your bright idea to life? Check the opportunities of our Multi-Project Wafer!MPW
SMART Photonics is rapidly growing. Join us with the photonics revolution and apply now!Careers
Do you have a question or would you like to make an appointment? Send me a message!