Smart Photonics is an open foundry on InP, we are in the Netherlands (High Tech Campus Eindhoven). Our company has +150 employees and over 30 different nationalities.
To grow our engineering team and smoothen the road towards a global and leading PIC production company we are recruiting aReliability Engineer.
Role & Responsibilities
A Process Design Kit is often compared to Lego building blocks
- Define reliability requirements and develop reliability qualification plans for our PIC and building blocks.
- Manage the design and implementation, as well as run the internal qualification tests.
- Lead ‘Root Cause Analysis’ activities, including experimentation, analysis, and delivering solutions. Planning and execution of design validation of PICs, SOAs and Modules.- ‘
- Define and implement state-of-art validation and data analysis methodologies, including lab automation and statistical methods. –
- Design and improve in-house Automated Test Equipment.
- Participate and contribute in design reviews, FMEA etc. through the entire product development life cycle; asses and communicate reliability risk to stakeholders.
- Design and develop reliability monitoring and long term reliability testing
- The person who is going to make the difference has/ is:
- Master degree in engineering, with some years reliability engineering experience in the semiconductor environment or close related.
- Strong engineering fundamentals and ability to apply semiconductor knowledge to drive reliability testing.
- Solid mathematic and statistical background and understanding.
- Experienced in failure analysis, FMEA’s and-/or 8D
- Affinity with 3-5 semicinductor materials.
- A Team player who easily communications on different levels.
Apply for this job
- What we offer:
- An interesting and challenging career path with plenty of room to grow in the future.
- Extra career development via training
- An international and open team, our employees valued teamwork with a 8,8/10 last year.
- A job close to the leading technology, our own cleanroom, an enthusiast team of professional to work with.