In our ambition to become the leading integrated photonics foundry, we work hard to expand our production capacity. We invest in equipment, machines, people and teams, to ultimately increase productivity and improve quality. This enables our customers to thrive in the newest technology in Photonics. We are making progress and move ahead.
While going forwards we are recruiting an experienced (senior) Equipment engineer to support the equipment engineering team in our ramp-up and towards professional growth.
Description of tasks:
- Respond to and prioritize equipment related issues in a proactive manner.
- Execute equipment replacement, upgrades and be responsible for overall equipment lifecycle management
- Evaluating, selecting, and ordering equipment and tools that is most appropriate and cost effective to produce Photonic Integrated Chips.
- As senior we expect you to give the right example and to support and coach the team when needed.
- Overseeing the modification, upgrade, and maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Keeping current on equipment manufacturers’ technical notices, upgrades, and safety issues
- Studying equipment performance and reliability, sourcing components and alternate repair options
- Establishing programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process
- Defining and writing preventative maintenance schedules, addressing technical quality issues
- Cooperate and align with equipment team, manager engineerging and involved other departments.
We are looking for a person who has / is:
- Successfully completed a relevant BSc degree in a technical field.
- A solid background of multiple years in Equipment Engineering in a high-tech production industry.
- Experience with semiconductor related equipment and manufacturing (cleanroom) environments is a strong preference
- Experience with new tool installation projects (selection, acceptance, and release).
- You are hands-on and enjoy a good technical challenge with our equipment
- Embraces our company values such as Teamwork Spirit, Ownership and Eye for Quality.
- Eager to work in a new industry in the field of Photonics, understanding and appreciating the challenges in a scale-up factory.
What we offer you:
Apply for this job
- The chance to start something new and exciting, to make real impact!
- To grow a factory, its equipment, and tools to a high-volume production environment.
- An international team of talented professionals in which you feel welcome and appreciated.
- A professional development plan that helps you to reach your future career goals.
- Taylor made salary package and if need relocation support.