As our plasma team keeps on expanding we are recruiting an extra senior process engineer. In this role you focus on operational and technical seniority, your own projects and coaching less senior engineers.
You acquire processing techniques and methods to apply in the manufacturing process, fabrication, and evaluation of our wafers. This requires hands-on approach to sustain and improve PLASMA and PECVD processes. As Senior engineer you will drive for improvement in process, yield and costs by working with cross functional team members from equipment, operations, integration, and R&D.
- You are responsible for maintaining, improving, and co-developing the plasma processes to produce photonic components.
- Define and execute projects related to capacity expansion and process stability and performance.
- Support process development and roadmap activities needed for future InP technology.
- Participate in various cross functional teams to improve yields, solve process problems, simplify procedures, processes and selection, qualification and release of new tools and processes with improved capacity and capability.
- You will oversee and work collaboratively with production and quality personnel assuring orders are completed on time and within specification.
- Review product requirements with the manufacturing staff to ensure compatibility of processing methods.
- Compile and evaluate test data to determine appropriate limits and variation for process or material specifications.
- You guide more junior members in optimising their way of working and show seniority by providing them a good example.
- As senior engineer you are expected to support the Lead engineer and replace during absence.
We are looking for a person who has/is
- Indepth Knowledge about 3-5 semiconductor PECVD / plasma processes.
- Offering least 5 years of industry experience in a semiconductor environment in the field of
- A good understanding of various processes used in the fabrication of semiconductor integrated circuits.
- Affinity with photonics and/or electronics
- In depth knowledge and proven experience off process improvement and statistical tools like FMEA, SPC, DoE.
- Experience supporting a fab operations team, training of fab procedures, root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- A natural independent drive to take responsibility/ownership to get the job done, stay focused and be pro-active.
- Embodies cooperation and co-creation and has the communication skills to do so.
- Is always up to date of the latest trends in the field of the semiconductor process industry.
Apply for this job
- To become part of a new revolution in chip technology in the field of Photonics,
- To start something great, to add real value and to have a significant impact.
- In our growing company new opportunities arise on a natural base, we invest in your personal als professional development, aimed to keep you engaged and develop you towards the next level(s)
- A talented group of passionate people working in an open, informal culture in multidisciplinary teams.