Quality is doing it right when no one else is looking ~ Henry Ford.
This position is all about having an eye for technical details while keeping in mind the bigger picture.
Opportunities to join a company at ‘Exactly the right time’ do not come up often. This is one of them. SMART Photonics offers an innovative technology in the field of integrated photonics, set to bring significant growth and impact.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer to expand our quality team. You will get involved and play an integral role driving our company to the next phase of growth. This position offers you a wide scope from data analytics to product / process introduction, from industrialization to 8D analyse and everything between.
Description of most common tasks:
- Independent eye on quality within Operations, focus on Factory & Engineering
- Coordinate and moderate the setup of product and process FMEA’s, control plans and Statistical Process Analysis (SPC) with relevant stakeholders
- Leading and coaching continuous improvement projects (Six Sigma/DMAIC)
- Identifying process bottlenecks based on data analysis and suggest actions for improvement
- Lead and facilitate root cause analysis and secure measures to sustain product quality (8D), improving production (process) yield, machine uptime, process efficiency and overall product quality
- Support in setting up the Business Quality Management System to meet ISO9001 and other customer specific required standards
- Drive the transition ‘from Lab to Fab’ by introducing a continuous improvement culture
- Customers and supplier contact for product & process quality related issues
- Training internal organization on use of (Six Sigma) quality tools and methods
- Perform product and process audits, both internal and external supplier audits
- Owner of several (product) quality processes within the company
We are looking for a person who is/has
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical field
- +5 years of operational experience in a similar role within a commercial production environment in the semiconductor industry
- Experienced in conducting PFMEA’s
- Strong quantitative and data analysis skills & knowledge
- Six Sigma Black Belt is required.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- High self-organizing/self-starter
- A Team player who knows how to motivate a team to realize the next step in quality
- Experience with implementing Quality Management Systems such as ISO9001/ISO14001
- Knowledge of Semiconductor standards is a pré
- The right moment to take this step and the unique chance to develop and grow with our company.
- A company in which you grow a career, not just a job.
- An entrepreneurial role within the context of Quality Management in which you can enter a green field.
- A talented group of passionate people working in an open, informal culture aiming for the best possible results as a TEAM.
Did you get as excited as we are? And are you ready for this challenging opportunity on the intersection of Quality and high-tech processes? Then apply via the button or reach out to our Recruiter Ilse de Graaf for more information. Looking forward to your response.
Apply for this job