Due to growth of our company the shift teams need 24/7 support of an engineer. (multiple openings)
This role is for a real team player who likes to have a leading role in solving challenging, technical issues in our Photonics Chips Manufacturing environment. As our Shift Engineer you are in lead as a problem owner during night and weekend shifts, you drive technical solutions within the operations team. During the shifts you are challenged to minimize downtime on our tools and ensure maximum quality to our customers.
In your daily job, you:
- Will be a 1st line engineer in troubleshooting technical problems in our production line.
- Deliver technical support to contribute to rapid solutions of complex technical issues.
- You decide when a situation is too complex and support of a specialist is needed. (Understands the risks of a “quick fix”)
- Arrange a solid follow up to minimize impact on cycle time.
- We aim for zero repeat errors, so you prevent disturbances from re-occurring by feeding issue resolution in cooperation with other involved teams.
- Participate and take the lead in continuous improvement projects.
We are looking for a person who has/is
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical field (electronics, physics, photonics)
- Experienced for at least multiple years in a semiconductor environment with solving complex technical issues.
- Wafer handling experience, insights on the complete wafer production process and the used tools is a big plus
- Extremely accurate and able to manually handle the finest equipment and tools.
- Good communication skills to work collaboratively and thrive on accountability.
- Ability to follow procedures and experience of working with quality management system.
- A strong match with the following company values: Work Smart, Eye for Quality and Teamwork.
- Fluent in English, knowledge about the Dutch language (or willingness to learn) is a big plus.
- Available for 5-shifts schedule is a must have. (please note in during certain training modules you have to work in dayshifts)
Apply for this job
- A collaborative and diverse team of high professionals
- The unique chance to get on board of a highly valued company in the field of Photonics and join the Shift engineering team
- Located at the sparkling and inspiring High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven (Netherlands)
- Making an impact & adding value.
- Good career development opportunities via training on the job, extra courses and individual coaching.
- 30% shift allowance on top of the salary.
Integrated photonics for LiDAR