In our ambition to become the leading integrated photonics foundry, we work hard to expand our production capacity and to push the boundaries of our technology. We invest in equipment, machines, and people to ultimately increase productivity and improve quality. This enables our customers to thrive based on the latest cutting-edge technology in Photonics.
To lead us through the first steps of building our own Procurement department we are recruiting a Strategic Procurement Lead
Starting from rock bottom to build a solid foundation on which our future procurement department can grow! As mature strategic procurement lead you are willing to start with a practical and broad assignment, during time this role evolves towards building your own department and growing a team.
Description of tasks:
- Lead and execute sourcing initiatives in selection, negotiations and contracting to put in place the right suppliers and SLA’s for Machines, Tools, Equipment, Parts and specific 3-5 semiconductor compounds.
- Respectfully collaborate and create buy-in from other departments.
- Advise Leadership Team, our COO in specific, on all procurement related topics.
- Scope and set the long-term strategic direction of procurement aligned with overall business strategy.
- Identify, sharpen, and execute a strategy on Supplier Collaboration, Purchase, Warehousing and Outsourcing.
- Driving process improvement and delivering successful business results.
- Coach the existing purchase team (currently reporting to Team Lead OPS) towards the next steps in Procurement.
Our ideal candidate has/is:
- Successfully completed a Master degree in a relevant field.
- Multiple years of work experience in a similar position in 3-5 semiconductors.
- Pro-active mindset and interested to build from the beginning.
- Excellent Communication skills in English, knowledge of the Dutch language is a strong plus.
- Proven ability to interact with and influence global suppliers, lead tough negotiations while keeping a good relation
- Strong affinity with high-tech industry.
- Thorough understanding of the challenges in a scale-up company.
- Endorsing all our company values; Teamwork Spirit, Happy Customer and Eye for Quality are the must haves to succeed in this role.
What we offer you
- Be part of an amazing adventure in building a solid Procurement department in an industry leading company.
- A key role in accomplishing the company’s success.
- To be a strong contributor in a talented group of passionate, high educated people working in an open culture in multidisciplinary teams.
- Personal development and professional growth while expanding your skills in our industry.
Apply for this job