At SMART Photonics we invite you to unleash your full potential. We are ahead of competition as a leading InP foundry in the Netherlands, we face complex challenges as well as success in our growth towards high volume production.
The Project Team is seeking a senior Technical Project Lead to lead one or more customer projects regarding the execution of their order(s) and requests. You are the Link between R&D, Operations and Commerce to make sure we meet the highest level of service and quality. You and your team contribute to SMART Photonics strategy and success.
- Develop, define, and execute multiple projects, concurrently managing them according to budget, time, and quality targets
- Establish and maintain standards and best practices in project documentation, work procedures and processes
- Identify critical path based on deliverables, availability, and resources and act upon.
- Initiate kick off meetings with stakeholders and our customers to establish milestones and proactively identify, escalate, resolve constraints.
- Clearly comprehend area business plan, priority, and concisely communicate project status among team members and management.
- Offer technical knowhow and Integrated Photonics knowledge to understand requests, issues and concerns our internal team or customers might have
- Manage the stakeholders to resolve construction issues to maintain tight factory schedules.
- As senior you lead by example and help the less experienced TPL’s–>This might result in a formal Lead role later.
- Leadership skills, with the ability to self-learn and fluidly gain expertise in new fields
- 5+ years of 3-5 semiconductor manufacturing experience in a technical role
- Experienced with customer interactions and speaking / presenting in public.
- Rapidly analyse complex problems or technical systems and identify solution paths as a skilful, experienced negotiator.
- Embrace creative approaches to problem solving.
- Forward-looking. Demonstrate time management skills and the ability to think multiple steps ahead amid complex projects. Ensure all key milestones are scheduled in advance to proactively mitigate delays.
- Ability to work in an international and diverse team, able to collaborate for collective success.
- n our growing company and especially in this team you have to possess a high tolerance to changes and last-minute swings across schedule milestones.
What we offer you
Apply for this job
- A unique chance to enter a mid-sized (+/- 150 people) thriving and growing company, at the centre of a new revolution in Photonics.
- Excellent development and growth opportunities, via training, courses, a career development plan and personal coaching.
- As close to the technology as possible, we are the cool kid in town.