As a Senior Test and Measurement Engineer you will become part of the horizontal engineering team. It will be your responsibility to develop test and measurement procedures used to improve the production of our PICS (Photonics Integrated Circuits). In the meanwhile, you are challenged to reduce Leadtime, simplify the process and optimize our equipment.
You are in lead of the overview of your own projects, collect and analyse the data, share outcomes with cross sectorial teams and assess new process proposals. As well as writing new measurement solution documents and write data processing and analysis algorithms.
Main daily tasks:
- Prepare, develop, and maintain procedures to Test & Measure
- Develop new test and verification methodologies
- Assess new process proposals on measurability and characterization.
- Writing of documents, data Processing and analysis algorithms
- Define, set up and execute experiments to map causes of deviation
- Write functional specifications for test and measurement solutions to steer the production processes.
- Additional leading tasks to relieve the Horizontal Process Manager and help to create and maintain a high performing team.
We are looking for a person who has/is
- Successfully completed a BSc or MSc degree in electronics or physics.
- 5 years of experience with new T&M methods introduction and volume production.
- Good knowledge of programming tools like Python/C/C++.
- Understanding the photonics test and characterisation methods
- Expertise in Photonics testing is a plus
- Experience supporting a semiconductor operations team, writing, and training of fab procedures, root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Good communication skills to work collaboratively and thrive on accountability.
- Is a real self-starter, takes initiative and get things done.
- A strong match with the following company values: Passion to Innovate, Eye for Quality and Teamwork.
- Interested in taking over some more senior / managerial tasks to relieve the current manager and to grow towards a lead position in time.
- A collaborative and diverse team of high professionals
- The opportunity to grow to a lead position if your performance is in line.
- The unique chance to get on board of a highly valued company in the field of Photonics
- Located at the sparkling and inspiring High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven
- Making an impact & adding value
Apply for this job