In this position you will become the owner of various Photonics Integrated Chips (PIC’s) products for several of our customers. You design and qualify new processes to increase our factory productivity, improve our yield and expand our technical portfolio. When you are the person who gets energized from implementing control plans, fine-tune the newest technology in PIC’s and improve complex problem detection, this might be interesting and challenging!
- Maintain and improve integrated process and technology in the manufacturing of Photonics Integrated Circuits.
- Trouble-shooter in variously complex problems.
- Implement and improve line yield, in-line trend shifts and new product introduction (NPI)
- Design, execute, and analyse complex experiments.
- Use software to analyse data including statistical analysis; advise on decisions about large scale changes.
- Responsible for critical or complex steps or layers in the wafer fabrication process.
- Communicate technical information to senior leadership via meetings, one-on-ones and presentations.
We are looking for a person who has/is
- MS or PhD in physics, electrical engineering, photonics, chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, or related field.
- +4 years of yield- and/ or integration engineering experience in the semiconductor industry is a must.
- Strong understanding of the interactions between process and yield.
- Analysis skills, including yield analysis, electrical device characterization, yield issue investigations, data mining, DOE, and SPC.
- Programming and/or scripting experience is a plus.
- Capable to shift focus and change priorities – understanding the challenges in a scale-up environment.
- Ability to address high-pressure situations involving mass production quickly and safely.
- Positive Attitude and Flexibility.
- A challenging position in a scale-up environment in the field of Photonics.
- We invest in your personal development via a career growth plan, courses, and training, we offer you the opportunity to meet your professional goals.
- A very international and highly motivated team in which you can contribute as individual as well as being part of a strong team.
- Support and a warm welcome regarding VISA process, relocation, involving spouse / children, assigning a buddy to you and a smooth onboarding program.
Apply for this job
Integrated photonics for LiDAR