A challenging position for some-one who is passionate about solving problems, who has a strong get it done mentality and a keen eye for attention to detail. Our company is growing and therefore we are hiring an additional Vertical Integration Engineer to expand our team.
Your main task is to become owner of various PIC products across multiple technologies for several of our customers. With your academical background, experience, and technical problem-solving skills, you are able to qualify new processes to increase our fab productivity, improve our yield and to expand our technical portfolio.
example of your daily tasks:
- Maintain and improve integrated process and technology in manufacturing for Photonics Integrated Circuits.
- Use your strong troubleshooting skills, ownership & quality mindset with ability to work well in a matrixed team environment, as you will be an integral part of our Task Force Teams.
- Coordinate activities across multiple departments.
- Implement and improve line yield, in-line trend shifts and new product introduction (NPI)
- Design, execute, and analyse complex experiments.
- Use software to analyse data including statistical analysis; Consults with senior level engineers on experimental results to make decisions about large scale changes.
- Be responsible for critical or complex steps or layers in the wafer fabrication process.
- Communicate technical information to senior leadership outside of the department through presentations.
- Understand our 3-5 semiconductor processing including MOCVD, FEOL and BEOL to perform your daily tasks.
- Need understanding of PFA, defects and Yield for initial batch testing and de-bugging.
We are looking for a person who has/is
- MS or PhD in physics, electrical engineering, chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, or related field.
- +6 years of Electrical Engineering, Materials Sciences, and/or Physics expertise experience in the semiconductor industry is required.
- Understanding of the interactions between process and yield.
- Experience in Yield or Process Integration in semiconductor manufacturing is a hard requirement.
- Excel, Power point and strong data analysis and organization skills
- Analysis skills, including yield analysis, electrical device characterization, yield issue investigations, data mining, DOE, and SPC.
- Programming and/or scripting experience is a plus.
- Capable to shift focus and change priorities
- Ability to demonstrate strong core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Quality, and Continuous Learning.
- Has excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to address high-pressure situations involving mass production quickly and safely.
- Positive Attitude and Flexibility.
- A challenging job and the opportunity to join a potential revolution.
- An interesting and international team of highly educated professionals who you can call your colleagues.
- To make impact in a way you might have never made before.
Being part of SMART Photonics means you will have a broad and entrepreneurial role in a dynamic & exciting environment with the opportunity to grow rapidly alongside our company’s growth while you truly see the results of your efforts and added value. We keep our processes simple and functional to stay agile, also in our growth from lab to fab in the coming years. Are you ready to join us and develop SMART Photonics into a market leader?
Please apply via the button or contact our recruiter Ilse de Graaf for more information about this opportunity.
Apply for this job